Dear TSS Partners,
To help you maintain your TSS certification and associated benefits we have re-designed the TSS Academy this year to take the form of 5 steps to certification. Based on your feedback, we have some additional workshops, from the Formula Win Selling series, designed to hone your existing sales skills. All training and tutoring sessions are available in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
The five, one-minute video clips and the text below explain the entire process and requirements for IBM TSS Business partners to certify this year for TSS partner benefits.
- The self-study TSS Academy is a foundational course, comprising 14 online modules.
- TSS ‘Live’ is a one-to-one tutoring, in the form of a two-hour online meeting to help answer any questions you may have about the TSS Academy content, before taking the tests. You may register for a maximum of six of these sessions.
- TSS Sales Mastery is a one-hour tutoring session which prepares you for the TSS Sales Mastery test.
- The TSS ‘Virtual’ Champion Training gives you a comprehensive training program that you can attend online. During the five sessions, you will practice all that you learned in the TSS Academy and you will receive your individual TSS certification, which is valid for three years. Participants are required to register for these workshops in the chronological sequence of the overall program.
- The TSS Graduation is the opportunity to simulate a call with a customer, who requires you to present a TSS solution, using the tools and techniques learned at the TSS Academy.
We would be grateful for your help in launching these workshops, by spreading the word to as many people who might benefit from them:
- Distributors - please encourage your Business Partners to register alongside you.
- Partners - please register as soon as you can, and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
If any of our global Business Partners require alternative training for specific needs, please select 'Contact Helpdesk' on this site, or send me an email. We will be pleased to help you.
I'd like to thank you all for your contributions to date, particularly at this challenging time in our shared history. We look forward to supporting you through these workshops and to help you continue deliver value to our customers.
Please take care of yourselves, your clients, your family and your friends. We hope to see you at the TSS Academy "Live" and TSS "Virtual" Champion soon!
Global TSS Ecosystem Sales & Transformation